Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one from my AMC cookbook.
- 1 head cauliflower, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 large red apple, unpeeled and diced
- 236.59 ml celery, sliced
- 3 small scallions, sliced
- 78.07 ml blue cheese dressing
- Wash the cauliflower and place in a two quart saucepan.
- Season and cover.
- Heat the pan over medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the apple, celery and scallions to the cauliflower.
- Add the salad dressing and chill before serving.
What a wonderful refreshing salad. I only cooked the cau;liflower for about 3 minutes (I like it crunchy) I served it with pork tenderloin although it really is a meal by itself. Thanks Charishma
What a great combination! It's so easy to make, too. I like that it's not bogged down with dressing; it's just the right amount (my blue cheese dressing was low-fat). I only cooked my cauliflower for half of the time listed; just my preference. I agree with a previous reviewer that Ranch dressing would be great too! Will have to try that! Thanx!
This was a hit!!! I think I'll try it with ranch dressing also.