Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 -2 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheese, shredded mild cheddar
- 1 lb bacon, cut up, fried drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon up in bowl.
- mix dressing of mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- put dressing over salad.
A nice, crunchy salad/side dish. Very quick and easy to whip up. I used turkey bacon and it worked very well. I have a very similar recipe that also includes chopped lettuce, but with the lettuce, you really need to eat it with a day or so. This recipe is nice because it can last a bit longer without anything getting soggy. Thanx!
Yummy simple recipe!!!