Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom's cousin made this for our Family Reunion this past July. As soon as she set it out on the table, it was gone. It is that good.
- 1 head lettuce (tear into bite size pieces)
- 1 head cauliflower (uncooked & tear into bite size pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups hellmans's mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 lb bacon (crisp & crumbled)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Mix ingredients in pan in layers as listed above.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sugar on top.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Mix just before serving.
This is a family favorite. The only salad my brother will eat! A must have at all family gatherings.
I have made this for years and we just love it !!!! I also use some broccoli flowerettes for color. I use brown sugar and stir it into 1 c Hellman's mayonnaise then pour that over the very top of the salad. It is absolutely the best salad ever !!!!