This is amazing. Very rich in flavour.
Make and share this Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Add the shredded cabbage.
- Cook bacon and crumble it into salad mix.
- Add the parmesan and feta.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to make it creamy.
- Mix it all together and chill.
I also added chopped onion, salt and pepper and sugar. Thanks to Parsley72. I would have never made this combination so thank you Alliebaba. Good recipe.
This salad does have great flavor, but I felt it needed an extra something. I added some chopped onion, salt, pepper and sugar, and that did the trick. Loved the feta cheese! Thanx for posting; I'll make this again.