1/3 Photos of Cauliflower Salad
Inge 1505's Note:
Can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance. A simple salad for lunch or as a light dinner with some bread and a fruit yoghurt as a dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the salad
- 1 lb cauliflower, in 2 1/2 x 1 inch flowerets (about 1/2 medium head)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/2-1 tablespoon chili pepper, seeded and minced
For the dressing
- 1Cook cauliflower in salted water until tender crisp, about 8 minutes. Drain and drop in a bowl of cold water to cool quickly. Drain.
- 2While cauliflower cooks, mince parsley and chili. Mix all dressing ingredients except oil until well blended, mix in oil and taste. Dressing should have a nice tang but not be too acidic. Add more sugar if nessecary.
- 3Toss cauliflower with parsley, chili and dressing in a large salad bowl. To allow flavors to blend let salad rest for at least 15 minutes before serving or keep in the fridge up to 24 hours. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g