Cauliflower Rye Casserole
- The beer needs to be flat for this recipe, so pour it out and let it sit for about an hour before you start cooking.
- Toast the bread cubes in one layer at 300 f until they're crisp. This will probably take 15 minutes.
- Saute the cauliflower and caraway seeds in the butter until barely tender.
- Combine bread cubes, cauliflower, and grated cheese, then spread in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Blend remaining ingredients (including that beer) and pour over the cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-45 minutes, until puffed up.