Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes 1970-1984.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced cauliflower florets
- 3 cups packed romaine lettuce, cut crosswise in 1/4 inch shreds
- Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, water, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over cauliflorets and romaine. Toss lightly and serve at once.
Easy and different! It was simple and the dressing was zesty and sort of unique with the chili sauce and horseradish. I added some thinly sliced onions but that 's all I changed. You could add mushrooms to for some added texture. Thanx for sharing!
This is a great and easy salad! Loved the dressing on this, the horseradish gives it a nice zip. Great with grilled steak - thanks for sharing the recipe!