My husband is on a diet this Valentine season and I wanted to make him a healthy, but still tasty meal and this is what I came up with for a side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam cauliflower on stove top or in microwave until desired softness is reached. (Not too soft!).
- 2Meanwhile, in the bottom of a heavy pot, saute onion until just starting to brown.
- 3Add garlic and cook about 30 more seconds.
- 4Pour chicken broth over saute and add Neufchatel cheese. Heat until cheese is completely melted.
- 5Add steamed cauliflower to creamy sauce and mix to combine.
- 6Salt to taste.
- 7At the end you can add any other steamed veggies of your choosing!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Rice Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g