My husband is on a diet this Valentine season and I wanted to make him a healthy, but still tasty meal and this is what I came up with for a side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam cauliflower on stove top or in microwave until desired softness is reached. (Not too soft!).
- 2Meanwhile, in the bottom of a heavy pot, saute onion until just starting to brown.
- 3Add garlic and cook about 30 more seconds.
- 4Pour chicken broth over saute and add Neufchatel cheese. Heat until cheese is completely melted.
- 5Add steamed cauliflower to creamy sauce and mix to combine.
- 6Salt to taste.
- 7At the end you can add any other steamed veggies of your choosing!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Rice Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g