Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Diane Rossen Worthington's New California Cuisine
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place cauliflower florets in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket and fill to the bottom of the basket with water.
- Cover, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to simmer, and steam for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to puree.
- Add the yogurt, cheese, salt, and pepper and process until well blended. Serve.