Recipe by zombiesgirl
This is the best recipe I have tried for this dish, it won my heart over enough to serve it at Christmas dinner, and even won over the skeptic.
Top Review by Katanashrp
An excellent recipe. I love that you just steam the vegetables in cream, in my case milk since it saves a step from my usual routine. I also love the fact that you just throw the thyme whole instead of having to remove the leaves. Thank you.
- 1 head cauliflower, florets cut into one inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups cream
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Place in a pot cauliflower, potato, cream, the springs of thyme and a little salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for around 30 minutes.
- Remove thyme.
- Puree with a hand held blender until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve warm.