Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this Cauliflower Puff recipe from Food.com.
- In an electric blender whirl until smooth the cauliflower, egg yolks, cream,.
- salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff: gradually fold in the.
- cauliflower mixture, scallion and cheddar cheese.
- Spread over the bottom of a buttered 9 inch pie plate. Drizzle with butter;.
- sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until golden brown and set 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and remove with wide spatula.