- 1 cauliflower, broken into flourettes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 -2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can plum tomato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon roux ("50:50" flour mashed with softened butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil or (preferably) steam Cauliflower until barely done- still slightly crunchy.
- In a separate pan fry finely chopped onion on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes adding minced or finely chopped Garlic halfway through.
- When soft but not brown add tomato (do not break up too much)& other ingredients.
- simmer gently for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Mix Cauliflower and sauce and serve.