1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Provencale
Bertie Burroughes's Note:
A much more flavourful way of preparing cauliflour as an interesting vegetable side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or (preferably) steam Cauliflower until barely done- still slightly crunchy.
- 2In a separate pan fry finely chopped onion on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes adding minced or finely chopped Garlic halfway through.
- 3When soft but not brown add tomato (do not break up too much)& other ingredients.
- 4simmer gently for 3 or 4 minutes.
- 5Adjust seasoning.
- 6Mix Cauliflower and sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Provencale
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 627.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence