Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another delicious recipe from Donna Hay magazine. We had oregano paste, rather than fresh, so we just added some paste to the soup rather than cooking the sprigs.
- Heat the oil in a medium suacepan over medium heat. Add the oregano sprigs and cook for 1-2 mins or until crisp. Set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 mins, or until golden.
- Add the cauliflower and potato and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Cook for 18-20 mins or until potato and califlower are tender.
- Add half the cheese, salt and pepper and, using a hand blender, process until smooth.
- Stir through the cream. Top with the oregano and remaining cheese to serve.