The Normans's Note:
Another delicious recipe from Donna Hay magazine. We had oregano paste, rather than fresh, so we just added some paste to the soup rather than cooking the sprigs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a medium suacepan over medium heat. Add the oregano sprigs and cook for 1-2 mins or until crisp. Set aside.
- 2Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 mins, or until golden.
- 3Add the cauliflower and potato and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
- 4Add the stock, increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Cook for 18-20 mins or until potato and califlower are tender.
- 5Add half the cheese, salt and pepper and, using a hand blender, process until smooth.
- 6Stir through the cream. Top with the oregano and remaining cheese to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (4640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2111.1
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 3041.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 347.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 129.4 g
- Sugars 129.8 g
- Protein 143.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: