Recipe by vanillathekatt
A "zero points" recipe I got at a Weight Watchers meeting last nite. I am going to make it later tonite, but couldn't wait to share it with you. You could use other spices to your liking, as well.
Top Review by nemokitty
I followed the recipe except I added 1 tbsp of olive oil and mixed everything together. We're cutting back on salt so this was great for us. I cooked mine for 15 minutes. It was very good and I'll make this one again!!!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread cauliflower on sheet and bake until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring once during baking.
- Makes about 8 - 1/2 cup servings at zero points.