1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Poppers - 0 Points
Chef #289860's Note:
A "zero points" recipe I got at a Weight Watchers meeting last nite. I am going to make it later tonite, but couldn't wait to share it with you. You could use other spices to your liking, as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl.
- 3Add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- 4Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 5Spread cauliflower on sheet and bake until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring once during baking.
- 6Makes about 8 - 1/2 cup servings at zero points.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Poppers - 0 Points
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g