Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
There is only one other recipe for this on this site, mine is a tad different. I am carb concious and this worked perfectly for me. It is delicious, crispy, and cheesy, not exactly low fat, but the use of light cheese helps.. Let me know if you like it; and If you can think of something lighter to substitute for the cheese, (I haven't had any luck), not flour (have to keep it LOW CARB).
- Process or grate the cooked cauliflower.
- Combine cauliflower, egg and cheese.
- Press evenly on pizza tray. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
- Bake at 220 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
- Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add chosen sauce, then toppings and cheese.
- Place under a griller at high heat just until cheese is melted
- NB. dont rebake the pizza once you have applied the toppings, trust me, it wont come out as crispy.