Recipe by Studentchef
This is one of my Mother's recipes and it is delicious. If cauliflower is your favorite vegetable then you'll like this. I'm pretty sure of it because cauliflower is not one of my favorite veggies and I like this one a lot.
Top Review by Marlitt
I really enjoyed these, I added the flour to mine, I will make this again using the bread crumbs though I didn't have any at the time. I did add some pepper flakes. It tasted great. Thanks
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower in water until soft.
- Mash cauliflower.
- Let it cool enough to handle.
- Add egg and breadcrumbs or flour and mix well.
- Shape into patties.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Put two or three cauliflower patties in at a time.
- Fry three or four minutes on each side or until brown.