Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 paratha dough
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 6 green chilies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons cornflour or 2 tablespoons plain flour
- oil (to shallow fry)
- Sprinkle some salt over grated cauliflower and cabbage.
- After 5 minutes press and remove all excess water.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well, except oil.
- Roll a lump of dough and place a tbsp. of mixture.
- Roll paratha and shallow fry it.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce or tamarind chutney.