Recipe by Sydney Mike
The recipe for this salad was found in the 2004 cookbook, Raw Food for Busy People. Preparation time does not include the 3 hours needed for the salad to marinate!
Top Review by WiGal
Love the light dressing that lets the veggies shine! I made ours with maple syrup. I let it sit on kitchen counter to marinate-am a tad confused with the directions concerning that. This would be a nice picnic item-no mayo. I agree with a previous reviewer that this serves 4 if used as a side which would change the NF. Thank you SydneyMike for a beautiful, flavorful salad.
- 473.18 ml cauliflower, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml broccoli, chopped (or green beans)
- 354.88 ml mandarin orange segments
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2.46 ml orange zest
- 0.25 ml salt (or to taste)
- 0.25 ml pepper (or to taste)