- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Get a small jar with a screw on lid and put in the oil, juice, vinegar, tarragon, salt and pepper. Shake them well together to get a good mix.
- Cook the cauliflower in florets for about 1 min in boiling water then drain and place in a large bowl.
- Pour salad dressing over the warm cauliflower and toss.
- Add remaining ingredients except salad greens, toss, then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add salad greens, toss and serve.