Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds weird; tastes great! If you prefer, make your own French Onion dip rather than using prepared.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup stuffed manzanilla olives, chopped
- 1 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (may need more or less)
- Thin dip with olive oil. (could also use some of the juice from the olives).
- Toss dip with cauliflower and olives.
- Chill and serve.
- Note: French Onion Dip - 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream stirred together with 1 package of your favorite French onion dip mix. Use 1 cup in this recipe.
What a different way to fix a cauliflower salad. Really enjoyed it, Susie. Lots of possible additions for this one. Chopped bacon and tomato? Made for Photo Swap in Cooking Photos.
Great stuff! So different from most cauliflower salads and so simple! I did blanch the cauliflower for 30 seconds in boiling water then plunged it into an ice bath. We really enjoyed this. I used a lowfat onion dip, next time will make my own using low fat sour cream. Thank you Susie!