Recipe by SusieQusie
Sounds weird; tastes great! If you prefer, make your own French Onion dip rather than using prepared.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
What a different way to fix a cauliflower salad. Really enjoyed it, Susie. Lots of possible additions for this one. Chopped bacon and tomato? Made for Photo Swap in Cooking Photos.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup stuffed manzanilla olives, chopped
- 1 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (may need more or less)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thin dip with olive oil. (could also use some of the juice from the olives).
- Toss dip with cauliflower and olives.
- Chill and serve.
- Note: French Onion Dip - 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream stirred together with 1 package of your favorite French onion dip mix. Use 1 cup in this recipe.