Recipe by Cookin'Diva
This salad, for olive lovers, is perfect for an antipasto offering. It has a zesty flavor and offers the bright colors of the Italian flag (red, green, white). If desired, add chunks of Italian Salami that taste wonderful after marinating in the lemony vinaigrette.
Top Review by Debber
Wow, oh, wow! Beyond delicious....just the right touch with a meat & potatoes dinner. Light and tangy but not sour-tangy! Really piqued my appetite and the smell is tantalizing! The dressing proportions are perfect...so it's not all soupy in the bottom of the bowl. We added a bit more than 1 teaspoon of herbs, probably one teaspoon EACH of basil, oregano, parsley and garlic powder!!! Jazzy! And talk about EASY! Yes ma'am, this is a new KEEPER in my files. Thanks 'Diva for a great one!
- 709.77 ml cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 118.29 ml stuffed green olive, sliced, drained
- 118.29 ml ripe olives, small size
- 118.29 ml red pepper, chopped
- 59.14 ml banana pepper ring, from a jar, mild
- 29.58 ml pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml mixed Italian herbs