Recipe by PaulaG
Oh so good! I made these when my kids were little. Believe it or not they loved them. Again compliments of Crepe Cookery, 1976.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are good, I added cayenne and Parmesan cheese to the roux and used recipoe#124163 for the crepes. I just drizzled some melted butter and then sprinkled Parmesan cheese and garlic powder over the crepes before baking, delicious! thanks Paula!...Kitten:)
- 1 small cauliflower, broken into flowerets (approximately 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cooked crepes
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower until tender; drain thoroughly.
- Melt 2 Tbsp.
- butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Add cream, milk and salt to roux and cook over low heat, stirring until thickened.
- Combine the cauliflower with cream sauce.
- Fill crepes; fold in half and place in shallow baking pan.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and mix with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Sprinkle over crepes.
- Cook in oven about 15 to 20 minutes.