I actually fooled my husband with these, he really thought they were mashed potatoes and loved them, even after I told him!
- Combine cauliflower, garlic and broth in a large saucepan. If the broth does not cover the cauliflower add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until cauliflower is fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and garlic, reserving 2 tablespoons broth.
- Hand mash, or if you'd rather transfer to a food processor and process 'til smooth, adding broth if necessary to moisten mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper; add chives and parsley and stir.
- Serve hot.