1/4 Photos of Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
I actually fooled my husband with these, he really thought they were mashed potatoes and loved them, even after I told him!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cauliflower, garlic and broth in a large saucepan. If the broth does not cover the cauliflower add water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until cauliflower is fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- 3Drain cauliflower and garlic, reserving 2 tablespoons broth.
- 4Hand mash, or if you'd rather transfer to a food processor and process 'til smooth, adding broth if necessary to moisten mixture.
- 5Season with salt and pepper; add chives and parsley and stir.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g