Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made this with three different recipe variations and served it to company last night and they just loved it. Hope you like it. You can use frozen cauliflower but I like fresh best. If you prefer smooth "potatoes", you can put it in a blender or food processor for a whipped texture.
- 2 head cauliflower (cooked soft)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 3 scallions (chopped white and green parts)
- 118.29 ml butter (softened)
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 9.85-29.57 ml heavy cream (to desired consistancy)
- 473.18 ml cheese (I use shredded sharp white cheddar)
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml salt (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml pepper (or to taste)
- 6 slice bacon (crumbled)
- 2 scallions (chopped green only)
- 118.29 ml cheese (on top optional)
- Cook cauliflower in water until soft, drain.
- In same pot while still hot melt cream cheese and add cauliflower and mash together.
- Add next 9 ingredients.
- Serve with or without toppings.
- If you'd like to make ahead and reheat you can place in baking dish and bake at 350 for aprox 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon and scallions.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top if you'd like.
- Serve and enjoy!