Made this with three different recipe variations and served it to company last night and they just loved it. Hope you like it. You can use frozen cauliflower but I like fresh best. If you prefer smooth "potatoes", you can put it in a blender or food processor for a whipped texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 head cauliflower (cooked soft)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 3 scallions (chopped white and green parts)
- 118.29 ml butter (softened)
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 9.85-29.57 ml heavy cream (to desired consistancy)
- 473.18 ml cheese (I use shredded sharp white cheddar)
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml salt (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml pepper (or to taste)
- 1Cook cauliflower in water until soft, drain.
- 2In same pot while still hot melt cream cheese and add cauliflower and mash together.
- 3Add next 9 ingredients.
- 4Serve with or without toppings.
- 5If you'd like to make ahead and reheat you can place in baking dish and bake at 350 for aprox 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon and scallions.
- 7Sprinkle a little cheese on top if you'd like.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Mashed Almost Potatoes but Better!!
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.1
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.5 mg
- Sodium 1444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g