Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lower calorie version adapted from WW Favorite Recipes.
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- Line bottom of large shallow bowl with 12 cups of bite size pieces of torn romaine lettuce. Top with cauliflower florets and onion slices. With spatula, spread mayo over entire surface of salad. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bacon bits. Salad will be tossed just before serving. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
We really enjoyed this dish. It's easy to prepare. I did down size it to serve only 1 1/2 which was plenty for 2 people. This has a nice creamy texture and the flavor is really yummy. I also used shredded Parmesan cheese. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2009. :)