Recipe by Mama2boys
From a Weight Watchers book. Haven't made it yet, but hope to try soon.
Top Review by Satyne
This was really yummy, our leeks were very flavourful. Added rosemary, oregano, sage and fennel seeds and a little dijon mustard to season it and I think that really complimented the veggies. We also added some pre cooked parsnips and used the chicken stock we cooked the parsnips in instead of the water. A lovely dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced leek
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Pour the oil in a shallow 2- quart baking dish; heat oil for 2 minutes. Add cauliflower to the dish, toss to coat with oil. Cover dish with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven; stir in other ingredients.
- Bake, covered, until the cauliflower is tender (5 - 7 minutes).