Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another way to prepare cauliflower other than just boiling it.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into big florets
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 -4 dashes oregano
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium high heat, add onion, garlic and parsley. Season with salt and sauté until onions are transluscent.
- Add tomato paste. Let it sauté for a few seconds while stirring it.
- Add the tomatoes. Cook for a minute until tomatoes release some juice.
- Add cauliflower, and oregano (not too much) and stir. Season with more salt and pepper.
- Add a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes or so until cauliflower is tender and the sauce is thickened.
- Serve with feta.