Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is so easy to make and a healthy lo carb option as a side dish for a meal.
Make and share this Cauliflower Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave or steam.
- Either buy the cut/chopped cauliflower or cut it up or partially mash with a masher after it is cooked.
- Drain well.
- Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and mayo and mix.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Caryn this is a very tasty way to serve cauliflower - I used fresh and only steamed it to a crisp stage and then fine chopped it instead of mashing it - followed the rest of the recipe and the result was a cauliflower kugel that still had some crunch. Thanks for a recipe that I will do again!
This was very tasty! Easy to prepare and a very unique way to serve cauliflower. My daughter especially enjoyed this - she loves cauliflower and she also loves kugels, so I knew we couldn't go wrong with this recipe. Thanks for sharing!
I fixed this using half a head of cauliflower and 1 Tbsp. soup mix and it was good but almost too strongly flavored. Will use a bit less soup mix next time. I also baked it in a muffin tin (made 6 "muffins")to make portion control easier... I froze three of them. This is very good cold, BTW.