Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe from a friend, it's ultimate origins shrouded in mystery.
Make and share this Cauliflower Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Shell: Coat baking dish with margarine. Sprinkle bread crumbs into dish -- they'll stick to the margarine.
- Kugel: Cook cauliflower in salt water. When it's done, drain and puree.
- Melt margarine, flour, and cream together. Keep on a low flame.
- When it's thoroughly blended, remove from fire and place in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, eggs, and onion soup mix. Finally, add pureed cauliflower.
- Pour into shell and bake 45 minutes at 170°C.