1/2 Photos of Cauliflower Italiano
Chef at Heart's Note:
I found this (I think) in a cookbook many years ago. It called for just 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing so that is how I will post it, however I triple the amount. Just my preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet cook onion and garlic in salad dressing until tender.
- 2Add cauliflower and 1/4 cup water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add green pepper, cook until cauliflower is tender (about 5 minutes).
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
- 5I find it needs more dressing, but cook it first. You can add more at the end.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium italian salad dressing