Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from Spain adapted from the Worlds best recipes. Posted for ZAWT5
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking liquid, from the cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Simmer the cauliflower in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes until nearly tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and keep 2 tbsp of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan
- Fry the garlic cloves until lightly brown.
- Discard the garlic.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in paprika , wine vinegar and cooking liquid.
- Place the cauliflower in a casserole.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
- Cover and simmer over very low heat for 5-10 minutes.
This is a great way to prepare cauliflower! I sliced the garlic and left it in after cooking and it worked fine. I also added some salt and pepper before serving. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
My family liked this dish and the tang of the vinegar with the cauliflower. Made for The Sultans of Spice ZWT 5
This was quite different from the norm. Was still good. I had to add salt and black pepper to bring out the flavors. I'm sure its a good dieters side. I made for "Cooks With Dirty Faces ZWT5"