Recipe by bigbadbrenda
This is a recipe from Spain adapted from the Worlds best recipes. Posted for ZAWT5
Top Review by loof
This is a great way to prepare cauliflower! I sliced the garlic and left it in after cooking and it worked fine. I also added some salt and pepper before serving. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking liquid, from the cauliflower
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Simmer the cauliflower in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes until nearly tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and keep 2 tbsp of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan
- Fry the garlic cloves until lightly brown.
- Discard the garlic.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in paprika , wine vinegar and cooking liquid.
- Place the cauliflower in a casserole.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
- Cover and simmer over very low heat for 5-10 minutes.