Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Green, spicy and good!
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 bunch of green garlic
- 6 green chilies
- 1 kg cauliflower, greens removed and say,if you have 1 small cauliflower,divide it into 2 large florets,cleaned
- 1 inch ginger
- 3-4 spring onions
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped (preferably, green tomatoes)
- 1.23 ml turmeric powder
- 2.46 ml garam masala powder
- 14.79 ml oil
- Grind together the corriander leaves, green garlic, chillies, ginger and spring onions.
- This will give you the'green masala'.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Fry the above ground green masala in it till some of it evaporates, stirring on and off, for 18-20 minutes, on medium flame.
- Add tomatoes to the masala.
- Mix in salt, turmeric powder and the garam masala.
- Mix in cauliflower florets and coat well with the masala paste.
- Cover the skillet.
- Cook with an occasional sprinkling of water on low flame for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally, for even cooking.
Looking for a recipe with sping onions and califlower I found this one. Delicious easy and beatiful.
Completed with Turkish bread, Turkish salami and guacamole!
Really bright flavors! Delicious and easy.