1/1 Photo of Cauliflower in Green Masala
Green, spicy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 bunch of green garlic
- 6 green chilies
- 1/2 kg cauliflower, greens removed and say,if you have 1 small cauliflower,divide it into 2 large florets,cleaned
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 -4 spring onions
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped (preferably, green tomatoes)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1Grind together the corriander leaves, green garlic, chillies, ginger and spring onions.
- 2This will give you the'green masala'.
- 3Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 4Fry the above ground green masala in it till some of it evaporates, stirring on and off, for 18-20 minutes, on medium flame.
- 5Add tomatoes to the masala.
- 6Mix in salt, turmeric powder and the garam masala.
- 7Mix in cauliflower florets and coat well with the masala paste.
- 8Cover the skillet.
- 9Cook with an occasional sprinkling of water on low flame for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally, for even cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower in Green Masala
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: