Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Garnish this recipe with a bit of fresh chives or fine chopped sweet peppers. The cauliflower may be served hot or at room temperature.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper, to taster
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh tarragon (1/2 tsp dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced chives
- Steam the cauliflower until tender.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower& serve.
This was great! The flavor was very thin so next time I would probly double the sauce mixture!(or maybe I just had a big head of califlower!) Thanks for the recipe Bergy!