Recipe by Sharon123
A lovely Spanish inspired recipe from Chef Andy Nusser who opened the Casa Mono with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich in Manhattan, New York. Adapted from Food & Wine magazine.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, and cook the cauliflower until they are crisp tender, about 5-6 minutes. Drain the florets well and pat dry.
- In a medium bowl, mix the capers, garlic and shallot with the vinegar. Whisk in olive oil and a little salt and cayenne pepper. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!