1/4 Photos of Cauliflower " Hash Browns "
This recipe comes from a Food Network show, I've changed it somewhat to use less ingredients but still retain the flavor. You MUST use an iron skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cauliflower lengthwise, about 1/8-inch thick. (save the little cauliflower "crumbs")
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large iron skillet over medium heat.
- 3When hot, but not smoking, add the cauliflower slices, spreading out into a single layer.
- 4Do not stir, but let the vegetables cook, undisturbed, until nicely browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- 5Add the salt, reserved cauliflower crumbs, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes, and give the vegetables a gentle stir.
- 6Continue cooking, only stirring once or twice, until the vegetables are cooked through and nicely browned, about 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower " Hash Browns "
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g