Recipe by lets.eat
A Reiman Publications recipe Quick/Rich/Hearty, Great recipe for using up leftover ham.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I have made this twice now. It turned out pretty darn good! I loved the perfectly thick, but not too thick texture. The first time, I made this as written and it was good, but could have used a little more flavor. The second time, I added onions and garlic and it was just right. Very quick and easy, too! Thanx for posting!
- 2 cups sliced fresh cauliflower
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook the cauliflower in the chicken broth for 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Stir in cream of chicken soup, half and half and pepper.
- Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; gradudally stir into cauliflower mixture. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add ham; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with chives.