- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed milk or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded finlandia swiss cheese (any)
- 1⁄4 cup buttered bread crumb
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water about 12 minutes, just until fork tender.
- Drain and place in shallow baking dish,Combine soup, milk; stir in cheese.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Ganish with Bacon.