Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light-on their website it got rave reviews. I can't wait to try it.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes, such as refrigerated Simply potatoes
- 5 1⁄2 cups cauliflower, coarsely chopped-about 1 small head
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat potatoes according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water 7 min or til tender. Drain.
- Place milk, garlic and bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to a simmer. Cover and cook over low 10 minute Discard bay leaf. Place cauliflower, milk mixture, butter, and salt in a food processor, and process til smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Combine mashed potatoes and cauliflower mixture in large bowl, stirring til well blended and heat through if neccesary.