Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some leftover cauli in white sauce and wanted to use it in a different way, found this on bestrecipes.com.au and adapted it slightly. I just used my cauli in white sauce and also added some chopped bacon to the mix--a great use for leftovers.
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower floret, cooked
- 4 shallots, chopped finely
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- salt & pepper
- grated cheese (optional)
- Mash cauliflower with parsley and shallots; mix well.
- Add eggs, flour, salt & pepper; mix until smooth.
- Heat oil in a frypan and add spoonfuls of mixture; cook each side until golden.
- Serve topped with grated cheese if desired.