Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Turn cauliflower into your favorite fried rice recipe for a paleo-friendly asian meal.
Make and share this Cauliflower Fried "Rice" (Paleo) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs, scrambled (or 4 egg whites)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or your favorite soy sauce substitute, to make it really paleo)
- In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes).
- Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Enjoy adding in your favorite protein and veg. Possible add-ins: broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, and shrimp!
I added chicken and fresh ginger, very tasty and I will be making this again.
Thank you for this recipe. It was very, very good. I will be making this often.
Very easy and very good recipe! I added some ginger, sesame oil, and only used 2T of soy sauce. Also added some chicken for protein and it was really good. You could easily add any of your favorite vegetables to this and it would be just as tasty. Thanks for sharing!