Steamed cauliflower is covered with a creamy cheese sauce, then topped with a Parmesan cheese breadcrumb mixture and baked until bubbly and golden brown. Awesome!
- Separate cauliflower into small florets and steam over boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in an 8" square baking dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan, then stir in flour for about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk and simmer, whisking until thick for about 8 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese, dry mustard, salt and pepper until cheese is melted.
- Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan and parsley and sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- Bake at 400° until bubbly and golden, about 15 minutes.