1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Delight Casserole
Steamed cauliflower is covered with a creamy cheese sauce, then topped with a Parmesan cheese breadcrumb mixture and baked until bubbly and golden brown. Awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate cauliflower into small florets and steam over boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- 2Place cauliflower in an 8" square baking dish.
- 3Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan, then stir in flour for about 1 minute.
- 4Gradually whisk in milk and simmer, whisking until thick for about 8 minutes.
- 5Add cheddar cheese, dry mustard, salt and pepper until cheese is melted.
- 6Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower.
- 7In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan and parsley and sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- 8Bake at 400° until bubbly and golden, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Delight Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 923.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 27.3 g