Recipe by Aroostook
A nice sidedish for any meal. Feel free to make a cauliflower and broccoli mix if you like.
Top Review by Vega Girl
This is a fantastice recipe!! Although I like cauliflower, it is not a vegetable I instinctively know how what to do with. This recipe is easy, delicious, quick to make and you don't need a ton of ingredients. Also, you could use this as a base recipe and be creative by adding different veggies, or meat and/or adding different varieties of cheese and you could also make this more decadent by adding cream instead of milk. This is a great cold weather, easy go to side dish that is great for any occasion. Thanks for sharing!!!
- 1 large cauliflower, broken into sm pieces & cooked
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degres F.
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water and drain.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and add milk.
- Mix well.
- Place cauliflower in a greased baking dish.
- Pour milk/egg mixture over it.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingedients.
- Bake for 30 minutes.