Cauliflower Curry-Hcg/Phase 3
- Mix cauliflowerets, tomatoes and onion in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients except spinach; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 6 hours or until cauliflowerets are tender.
- Stir in spinach leaves. Cover and cook on low heat setting 10 to 15 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- Spoon into small bowls to serve.
- Variation: deskin the tomatoes prior to placing in crockpot by dipping tomatoes in boiling water for one minute, make a slit in the skin and slowly peel it off.
- Once served: Can top with toasted shredded coconut, chopped peanuts and raisins as they normally enhance the flavor of the curry powder.