Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful side dish packed with flavor!
Make and share this Cauliflower Curry-Hcg/Phase 3 recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon Braggs amino acids
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Mix cauliflowerets, tomatoes and onion in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients except spinach; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 6 hours or until cauliflowerets are tender.
- Stir in spinach leaves. Cover and cook on low heat setting 10 to 15 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- Spoon into small bowls to serve.
- Variation: deskin the tomatoes prior to placing in crockpot by dipping tomatoes in boiling water for one minute, make a slit in the skin and slowly peel it off.
- Once served: Can top with toasted shredded coconut, chopped peanuts and raisins as they normally enhance the flavor of the curry powder.