Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
A staple Indian side dish made easy. I just love cauliflower curry! Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon cumin seed
- salt and chili powder
- cilantro, chopped to garnish
- Heat the oil in the pan and put tomatoes, cauliflower, onion and cumin seeds in the oil.
- Place the lid on the pan, until the cauliflower is cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and chilli powder to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Delicious! We only had 2 tomatoes in the house, but it still tasted great. We will definitely make this again. Made for a fellow ZWT8 team member.