Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A low-carb way to enjoy pizza!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Microwave cauliflower crumbles 2-4 minutes and allow to cool (I believe this makes it easier to mix -- however, not precooking the cauliflower seems to make a less moist crust, which some may prefer). Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form the crust into a 9-12" round on a pizza pan coated with cooking spray (optionally you could use parchment paper).
- Lightly spray top of crust and bake @ 450 for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Add sauce and toppings and cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are warmed through.