Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A 17 Day Diet Recipe - By TracieDS from thedoctorstv.com
- 6 cups riced raw cauliflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups nutritional yeast (health food store)
- 3 cups fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder (or1 1/2 tablespoons basil and an Italian herb seasoning)
- To "rice" the califlower: I did this with my Cuisinart with a grating blade. I have read that you can use the "s" blade or hand grate with a cheese grater.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. On parchment paper (not wax paper) lined 18" x 26" baking sheet (I recommend this instead of spraying the pan because I tried that and it stuck), press mixture flat as thin as you can get it without having holes. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes and carefully turn over and bake for another 10-15 minutes.