Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and great served with any type of seafood or fish. Keeps well. You can add onions or other crunchy vegies but I like the simplicity. Make ahead and add the dressing right before serving if you wish. I serve with grilled shrimp and crab.
- 1419.54 ml cauliflower florets, cut in large pieces
- 236.59 ml diced green pepper
- 236.59 ml diced orange bell pepper
- 4 stalk celery, diced
- 4.92 ml sweet pickle relish
- 177.44 ml Miracle Whip
- 9.85 ml Catalina dressing
- hot sauce (optional)
- Mix the vegetables in a serving bowl.
- In separate bowl mix relish, Miracle Whip and Catalina Salad Dressing and hot sauce if desired.
- Pour the dressing and toss the vegies. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve after making.